jeudi 15 septembre 2016

first words

I've created my blog! wow!

I'll talk about my work as a textile artist and painter and the progress of my project to find customers who like my work enough to part with a little of their money!

4 commentaires:

  1. I am very happy for you and wish your project lots of luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thks pam, i still haven't got the hang of the blog, fb page is easier!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. today i finished my woven bathroom mat so my loom is free for something new. i've taken photos of maize fields down the lane & want to try weaving the sweeps of maize, road, forest, sky...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Aujourd'hui, j'ai fini mon tapis de bain tissé,donc mon métier à tisser est pret pour quelque chose de nouveau. j'ai pris des photos de champs de maïs et veux essayer le tissage des "balayages" de maïs, le chemin, la forêt, le ciel ...

    RépondreSupprimer